Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So excited!!!

So yesterday we went to the mall to buy Bobby's wedding band.. he got a tungston ring with dimonds in it... well ever since we first went in there I fell in love with this diamond ring... It's almost a carat with all the diamonds and best of all it has a row of Pink Diamonds ... I fell in love with it and guess what we put a down payment on it... so now I am getting a new ring.... We owe quite a bit on it but soon we will have it paid off... I can't wait.. Bobby was wanting to get me a new ring.. I will post a pic as soon as the lady at the place sends it to me... I am way excited....

4 comments:

The Lamb Family said...

congrats on your engagement!

HappyOrtons said...

Congratulations.
How exciting!

Brooke said...

can't wait to see the ribg!!!

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

I'm so excited that everything is coming together. Can't wait for the big day! The rings sounds real pretty. We need to get together sometime so you can see my baby and I can see your ring. =) She is growing up so fast!